Saturday, January 5, 2008

Project 365: Photo a Day

I just learned from my dear friend Beth about this thing called Project 365. It is basically a challenge to take a photo every day for a year so that you can look back on your life that year and remember all those little things that were important to you. A little note from the info page:

Imagine being able to look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned… (Often we find it hard to remember what we did just yesterday or even last night, let alone a whole year ago!)

Your year-long photo album will be an amazing way to document your travels and accomplishments, your haircuts and relationships. Time moves surprisingly fast.


This sounds both fun and intriguing. I'm a little behind this year seeing's how it's January 5 already, but I'm certainly not waiting until 2009 to start. Who knows, after I post this, I'll see if I have a picture from each day so far this year, and maybe I can satisfy my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder after all. ;o)

What I am going to try NOT to do is post pictures of my kids because I am ALWAYS posting their cute little faces on my personal blog. This is going to be a photo diary of quite another kind.

I'll do my best to update at least every couple days (if not every day) with new pictures. Feel free to comment! This is a public blog though, so please be aware of that little detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment