Sunday, May 4, 2008

5.4.08 Registry oddity



When my husband and I were dating, he named a star after me through the International Star Registry. It was supposed to be dated on my birthday, but there was a clerical error, so the document they sent to us actually has the wrong month. Normally this wouldn't be too strange, but this is a day that doesn't exist.

30 days hath September,
April, June, and November.
28 days makes February fine,
But in a Leap Year it has 29.
All the rest have 31,
and now the poem has been done.

5 comments:

  1. That's cool! Bo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps the calendar in use in the solar system that star is in charge of has 31 days in Sept! Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! The Swiss must have must be using the metric system or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. The same thing happened to my certificate when my husband bought us our anniversary day at MyDayRegistry.com. They were really great about it though and upgraded us to the World registry and replaced the certificate.

    ReplyDelete