Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365 Resumes

I am currently in the process of back-posting the last two months' worth of images from my 2008 Project 365. Due to the loss of our handy camera at the end of October, I had to resort to using the old standby camera or my cell phone's camera to continue this endeavor.

Unfortunately, the mountain of weight added to my purse from the old camera and the inconvenience of having to upload, then download pictures from my cell phone, not to mention NaNoWriMo in November and a month of holiday fun in December, caused my poor Project 365 to suffer for two months.

I didn't take a picture every single day, but I did make a good effort at it. In an attempt to finish out all 365 images before I try to do this again (consecutively this time!), starting on the 11/6/08 entry, I've named them by #/365 as I've seen on some other blogs.

I had 307 images so far by 11/5/08, so we begin at 308/365.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back, Mangy!

    ~Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Books! It's good to be back. :oD

    ReplyDelete