Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ode To McAfee



TECHNICAL NOTE: In case you aren't familiar, McAfee is a virus protection software program.
-------------------------------------------

Ode to McAfee
Written by MangyCat, while waiting

McAfee, I hate you.
Though you try to keep me safe,
I abhor your endless scanning love
and constant, dragging updates.

You slow down all my windows.
You freeze up all my tabs.
Facebook, CleanPlace, Twitter, YouTube--
you treat them all like cads.

Oh, you want RAM and you want bandwidth.
Can't you ever share?
You think you own this desktop, boy,
you're stomping everywhere.

Take a chill pill, McAfee.
Don't worry yourself so.
If you find a virus--great!
But I don't wanna know.

1 comment:

  1. lol! My mom dealt with McAfee for a while too before switching to Bsecure. They say it uses McAfee, but she hasn't had all those problems, so I don't know...

    ReplyDelete