Thursday, February 5, 2009

Doodle 4 Google

Google.com is having a Doodle Design competition for K-12 students to play around with their homepage logo and see what new designs they come up with. They are inviting U.S. kids to join in the doodling fun, around the intriguing theme "What I Wish for the World."



I SO want one of those drawing screens. And I love how you can see the lava lamp doing its thing there on his desk.

Doodle 4 Google Competition

Registration closes March 17, 2009. You will need to register through your school/teacher if you're interested. Submit designs by March 31, 2009.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this -- it looks very cool. I wish the contest was open to adults, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look! Multi-colored Chihuahuas!

    ReplyDelete