Monday, October 2, 2006

Starting to get excited

Okay, I know it's only the beginning of October, but that's about the time I started thinking about National Novel Writing Month in 2005. I'd signed up to get the reminder when I'd come across the NaNo site earlier in the year, then dove in to the adventure at midnight on November 1. What a rush!

I've got the urge to take on this challenge again. Last year, I faced a lot of hardships trying to get through the month, but this year, I'm as determined as ever--and I'll be about eight months pregnant. *gasp!*

Never fear! I still plan to push on and see what I can accomplish. Of course, knowing me, I'll be driving myself into the ground trying to make that 1,667 words a day goal. Here's hoping that sanity stays with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment