Friday, November 25, 2005

The final countdown

Today is the day the NaNoWriMo site launches its official Word Count robots. The numbers will be pouring in. Unfortunately, I'm not yet at that 50,000 word count, but I plan on getting there as soon as humanly possible.

The holidays have been busy and made me too tired to stay up late writing. Last night, with my Word problems, I couldn't get a single letter written. But this morning, I've come back to make up for last night's pathetic mishap. In less than an hour, I pounded out 1,459 words. Not much, but at least I have saved some face for having a completely unnecessary zero day.

I'm going to write more this afternoon or evening. I'm 86% done and on schedule to finish November 29.

Words to date: 43,016
Words to go: 6,984
Days left: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment