Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Zero Day

It's 11:08 p.m., and I have decided that today is going to be a zero day. I wrote a lot on Sunday, so I'm not going to be set back too much. The reasons are grave however, so I think I can excuse myself for just one day.

I got some sad, sad news. My close friend's 6-year old daughter died suddenly this morning. I've known the mother for more than 5 years and have known her daughter almost her entire life. I'm in utter shock.

It's going to be a long journey of grieving, and I hope that the scriptures come true for both parents and the rest of their family--that God will turn their tears of grief into joy.

If you are the praying sort, please pray for their grieving process. Pray that they will find comfort in God alone. Pray that their friends and family will be a blessing to them. Pray that the funeral arrangements come out perfectly. Pray that they will be able to find comfort in the fact that Savannah did love Jesus so much and that she is dancing with Him right now. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment