Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Over the minimum

My husband, bless his loving heart, has agreed to come home early everyday this month in order to allow me at least a couple hours of uninterrupted writing time outside the house at Einstein Bros Cafe.

I went this afternoon from 3:30 to 5:15 p.m. and re-read what I wrote last night. A good deal of it was gibberish--which is okay. I couldn't help but re-write great chunks of the monstrosity. This worked out really well though because I ended up fleshing out the chapter a bit more, which means more words!

All in all for the first day of NaNoWriMo, I ended up with 2664 words. Verified that online at the NaNo site. With the editing, it think the chapter actually came out pretty well. I'm considering posting it as an excerpt on the site as soon as they finish the "sexy, new" flash profile pages. ;o)

Words to go: 47,338

No comments:

Post a Comment