Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365: 32/365 [Dedicated to Mike]

February begins my month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Fuzzy Footrest
Dedicated to blog follower Michael M., my awesome brother :o)



Project 365: Video Edition - Pooh Goes the Weasel



The best thing about this toy is that it's the old school Pooh bear, not the newfangled Disney rendition.

5 comments:

  1. My pleasure! I figured...your nephew, a cat. That's totally for you. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a good kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mangy Cat- I am a follower and apparently fellow cat lover- would love to have a cute kitty pic dedicated! Love this sleeping kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty picture!!

    The toy is so neat! :D I like that it is the old Pooh bear too.

    ReplyDelete