Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project 365: 55/365 [Dedicated to Daeriel]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Light Experiment #3



This is actually a reflection on glass of lights across the room behind me.

Project 365: Video Edition - My Little Friend
Dedicated to blog follower Blire Daeriel



Say hello to my little friend...made by a fellow art major friend from college. She's now a full time artist in Evergreen, CO and still goes by the name Dark Natasha.

This is dedicated to Daer because I would love for you to meet him someday--maybe August. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment