Monday, February 15, 2010

Project 365: 46/365 [Dedicated to Sarah/Twinkie]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Mocha Ice Cream Cake
Dedicated to blog follower Sarah/Twinkie (You know you want one.)



This dessert is no more than a prettified slice off a gallon of ice cream. But oh my goodness. It was yummy. (I shared it with five other people.)

Project 365: Video Edition - Storytelling



We decided to make some videos of my daughter reading books for my son since he misses her all day while she's at school. This one is clipped for length. The book is If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very sweet.........and I'm not talking about the maple syrup! <3

    ReplyDelete