Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project 365: 54/365 [Dedicated to Phil]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Valentine's Hydrangea
Dedicated to blog follower Phil



My husband gives me plants, not flowers. Yes, this makes him ROCK because plants last longer than flowers. :o) This is dedicated to Phil because: If you have a lady in your life (even if it's your mom or sister), give her flowers often. It'll mean more to her than you may realize.

Project 365: Video Edition - Bubble



This is some of the best-smelling body wash I have ever tried. It's eucalyptus spearmint from Bath & Body Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment