Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project 365: 42/365 [Dedicated to Kendra]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Lost Princess
Dedicated to blog follower Kendra



I take a lot of pictures of my daughter, but not many of them with an intention for something artful. Today, I did just that. This is dedicated to Kendra because she is my daughter's new best friend. ;o)

Project 365: Video Edition - Roundabout



I love roundabouts. NOTE: There's a weird cut right in the middle because I figured the guy in front of me didn't want his license plate number on the internet. :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment