Friday, February 19, 2010

Project 365: 50/365 [Dedicated to Hannah]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Yellow Stretcher



Taken through the corner of an enormous aquarium at the doctor's office. If you watch the video, you'll see I had a lack of subject matter today. It happens, eh? :oP

Project 365: Video Edition - Aquarium
Dedicated to blog follower Hannah -- Just because.



Watching an aquarium is better than TV if you ask me.

Um...do you sense a theme for the day?

1 comment:

  1. Is it now requisite that doctor's offices have aquariums? Not that I mind, mind you!

    ReplyDelete