Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project 365: 44/365 [Dedicated to Kristy & CrownRing]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Grump
Dedicated to blog follower Kristy



You DID ask for a kitty picture. ;o) This one is really good at making the "annoyed face." Kristy is doing Project 365 over on Developing.

Project 365: Video Edition - Dragon Birth
Dedicated to blog follower CrownRing



A dragon drawing for one of my DragonKeeper Chat friends, CrownRing. Not representative of my finest doodles, but it was still fun to do.

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the cat picture. Is that Simon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, it's Grey. He's the reason why we have the "Beware of Attack Cat" sign outside the door. He's not as much of an attack cat these days (though he was when he was younger), but he's still a grouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug and dedication, Mangy Cat! Yes, I DID ask for a kitty picture. I think ALL cats are good at making annoyed faces! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! All cats really ARE good at the annoyed face--it must be programmed into them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Mangy! You draw tons better than I do! Cool dragon too! And what's not to love when it comes to Grumpy Grey? :)

    Thanks for the dedication too. :D

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete