Sunday, February 14, 2010

Project 365: 45/365 [Dedicated to Sara]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - First-Time Rummy Player
Dedicated to blog follower Sara/Nia



I taught my daughter how to play rummy on our Sunday afternoon date, and she picked up on it fairly quickly. Sara, it's not African rummy, but it's a start. ;o)

Project 365: Video Edition - Group of One



Don't tell anyone, but...technically, I shouldn't have been recording video in this location, but the room was empty and I had been thinking about this shot for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome shot!

    This video rocks! One of those "Oh, I have /got/ to see that again" vids. Quite clever!

    ReplyDelete