Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 365: 51/365 [Dedicated to Mark]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Steampunk
Dedicated to blog follower Mark -- This is probably as biker as I'll ever get.



I went to a friend's sci-fi themed birthday party and dressed up like a steampunk train engineer. Very much fun. Can you believe I actually had those goggles laying around already? They were my husband's grandfather's welding goggles.

Project 365: Video Edition - Fog



Yes, I actually drove through a dozen miles of this on the way up a mountain pass. (Don't worry, someone else was holding the camera while I drove.)

No comments:

Post a Comment