Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365: 38/365 [Dedicated to ChristianMiles]

Today continues February's month of dedications. If you haven't already, follow my blog on Blogger, then leave a comment to let me know if you would like a photo or a video dedicated to you this month.
------------------------------------

Project 365: Photo Edition - Waiting
Dedicated to blog follower ChristianMiles



This is dedicated to you, Christian, because I am waiting to hear from you since you made that first comment on my blog all those months ago. ;o)

Project 365: Video Edition - Centripetal Force

4 comments:

  1. That is SO cool! I never put money in those things often enough. :)

    Nice picture! Captures the feel of the place very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that dedicating posts to your followers has given you the inspiration you need - you're on a roll! I love how the bench is obviously the focus of the picture, but you don't quite have it centered in the pic. The snowy wetness of this pic really adds to the lonely feel. Awesome!


    Ah, those things are always so much fun! XD Neat video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tippie--the picture was taken near one of the back entrances to a local mall. It looks pretty creepy to me. XD

    Hood--Most definitely! My inspiration has been rekindled. I'm thinking that I'll probably have to come up with some gimmick for more months if I get stuck again. :oops:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh. By the way, I am following your blog with my blogspot blog. Since I can't follow this blog with my wordpress oaddress, I signed into my blogspot blog and followed it. ;)
    If you want to dedicate a picture of video sometime this month for me, I would be delighted. :) I know I am enjoying this month of dedications. It's fun seeing what you take pictures or videos of for other people!

    ReplyDelete